Canada eCoin (CURRENCY:CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 18th. Canada eCoin has a market cap of $365,944.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Canada eCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Canada eCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Canada eCoin has traded 30.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 77.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Canada eCoin Coin Profile
CDN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2014. Canada eCoin’s total supply is 97,415,544 coins. The Reddit community for Canada eCoin is /r/OfficialCanadaeCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Canada eCoin’s official website is www.canadaecoin.ca. Canada eCoin’s official Twitter account is @CanadaeCoin.
Canada eCoin Coin Trading
Canada eCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Canada eCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Canada eCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Canada eCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Canada eCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Canada eCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.