Countinghouse (CURRENCY:CHT) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 18th. Over the last week, Countinghouse has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Countinghouse token can currently be purchased for $2.04 or 0.00035164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and DDEX. Countinghouse has a market capitalization of $19.76 million and $7,593.00 worth of Countinghouse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $517.55 or 0.04971751 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Countinghouse (CHT) is a token. Its launch date was March 13th, 2018. Countinghouse’s total supply is 9,682,334 tokens. The official website for Countinghouse is www.countinghousefund.com. Countinghouse’s official Twitter account is @CountinghouseFd.
Buying and Selling Countinghouse
Countinghouse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Countinghouse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Countinghouse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Countinghouse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Countinghouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Countinghouse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.