CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 18th. Over the last week, CROAT has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. CROAT has a total market capitalization of $57,413.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
CROAT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 68,622,921 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.