Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. During the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded down 11.3% against the US dollar. One Cryptopay token can currently be bought for about $0.0166 or 0.00000164 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and $68.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $515.79 or 0.05095335 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00047786 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Cryptopay (CPAY) is a token. It was first traded on September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,353,823 tokens. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official website is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.