Dock (CURRENCY:DOCK) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Dock has a market capitalization of $2.61 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Dock was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dock has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. One Dock token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Fatbtc, Binance and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009675 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.56 or 0.01324454 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00096281 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Dock’s launch date was January 17th, 2018. Dock’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 492,685,359 tokens. The Reddit community for Dock is /r/dockio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dock’s official Twitter account is @dock_io. Dock’s official message board is medium.com/dock-io. Dock’s official website is dock.io.
Dock Token Trading
Dock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, CoinBene, Kucoin, Fatbtc and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dock should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.