Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 18th. Dragon Coins has a market cap of $27.53 million and approximately $15,799.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragon Coins has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. One Dragon Coins token can now be bought for approximately $0.0551 or 0.00000937 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and Liquid.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.89 or 0.00267546 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009621 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.03 or 0.01324097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023732 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00095549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Dragon Coins Profile
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin.
Buying and Selling Dragon Coins
Dragon Coins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.