Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. One Linx coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Linx has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. Linx has a market capitalization of $40,383.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.94 or 0.00710273 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015380 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002856 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000253 BTC.
Linx is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 37,264,798 coins and its circulating supply is 36,264,798 coins. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Linx is mylinx.io/news. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.