Mainframe (CURRENCY:MFT) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 18th. One Mainframe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including $18.94, $24.68, $50.98 and $33.94. Over the last week, Mainframe has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. Mainframe has a market capitalization of $9.40 million and approximately $370,597.00 worth of Mainframe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $514.36 or 0.04939131 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00047245 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Mainframe Coin Profile
Mainframe is a coin. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2018. Mainframe’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,611,706,301 coins. Mainframe’s official message board is blog.mainframe.com. The official website for Mainframe is mainframe.com. Mainframe’s official Twitter account is @Mainframe_HQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mainframe
Mainframe can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $24.68, $5.60, $51.55, $7.50, $24.43, $32.15, $10.39, $20.33, $13.77, $33.94 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mainframe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mainframe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mainframe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mainframe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mainframe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.