MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. One MEET.ONE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. In the last week, MEET.ONE has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. MEET.ONE has a market cap of $3.67 million and $119,983.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002610 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00268725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.72 or 0.01308804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00094704 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000438 BTC.
MEET.ONE Token Profile
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,913,271,866 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
Buying and Selling MEET.ONE
MEET.ONE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.