Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Metronome has a market cap of $6.22 million and $56,950.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can currently be purchased for $0.66 or 0.00006286 BTC on major exchanges including $24.43, $7.50, $50.98 and $33.94. In the last week, Metronome has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.79 or 0.00265084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $138.07 or 0.01317028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023587 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00095351 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Metronome’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,207,869 coins and its circulating supply is 9,445,745 coins. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. Metronome’s official website is www.metronome.io. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $32.15, $24.68, $51.55, $7.50, $20.33, $24.43, $18.94, $33.94, $13.77, $50.98 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.