MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. One MIB Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. MIB Coin has a total market capitalization of $412,757.00 and $2,758.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MIB Coin has traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00025706 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About MIB Coin
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 329,868,963 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,567,035 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, CoinBene and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.