NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 33.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, FreiExchange and YoBit. In the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 24.5% against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $1.40 million and $549.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $76.50 or 0.00734095 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012424 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015317 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000257 BTC.
NYC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Exrates, FreiExchange, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.