PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. In the last seven days, PCHAIN has traded down 13% against the US dollar. PCHAIN has a total market capitalization of $3.50 million and approximately $259,002.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PCHAIN token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, Switcheo Network and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $515.71 or 0.05088597 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00047733 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001159 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
PCHAIN Token Profile
PCHAIN (CRYPTO:PI) is a token. Its launch date was May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 440,600,770 tokens. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. PCHAIN’s official message board is medium.com/@PCHAIN. The official website for PCHAIN is pchain.org.
Buying and Selling PCHAIN
PCHAIN can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, DDEX, Bilaxy, Bibox, Switcheo Network, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PCHAIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PCHAIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.