Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One Polis coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00005023 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, STEX, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Polis has a market cap of $3.33 million and $6,358.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Polis has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 67.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 55.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Polis (POLIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Polis is polispay.org.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.