Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. During the last week, Quasarcoin has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quasarcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0087 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Quasarcoin has a market cap of $1.46 million and $2,877.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 48.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002865 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 58% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Quasarcoin Coin Profile
QAC is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,309,185 coins and its circulating supply is 168,309,185 coins. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quasarcoin’s official website is quasarcoin.org.
Quasarcoin Coin Trading
Quasarcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quasarcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quasarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.