Silverway (CURRENCY:SLV) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last week, Silverway has traded down 72.1% against the U.S. dollar. Silverway has a market capitalization of $11.98 million and $580,420.00 worth of Silverway was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Silverway token can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001149 BTC on major exchanges including CoinLim, Coinsbit and BitMart.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,434.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $318.35 or 0.03054948 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $80.24 or 0.00770182 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007136 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001363 BTC.
Silverway (SLV) is a token. Silverway’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Silverway’s official message board is medium.com/silverwayplatform. Silverway’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Silverway’s official website is silverway.io.
Silverway Token Trading
Silverway can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, CoinLim and Coinsbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silverway directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silverway should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Silverway using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silverway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silverway and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.