Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 19th. One Egretia token can currently be bought for about $0.0346 or 0.00000323 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, Hotbit, OKEx and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Egretia has traded down 28.6% against the U.S. dollar. Egretia has a total market capitalization of $146.10 million and approximately $19.93 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.83 or 0.00269228 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.55 or 0.01340431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00094028 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000417 BTC.
Egretia’s genesis date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,217,777,159 tokens. The official website for Egretia is egretia.io. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Egretia’s official message board is blog.egretia.io.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Hotbit, Bilaxy, CoinEx and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.