Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. Ether Zero has a market cap of $12.02 million and $1.94 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0731 or 0.00000676 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Hotbit, Cryptopia and EXX. During the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded down 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.69 or 0.01846219 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00051543 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 206,448,297 coins and its circulating supply is 164,418,884 coins. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Hotbit, Cryptopia and EXX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.