Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for $0.0178 or 0.00000165 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Galactrum has a total market cap of $74,768.00 and $35.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.15 or 0.00898144 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00026499 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.60 or 0.00245913 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006945 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003763 BTC.
Galactrum is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,909,446 coins and its circulating supply is 4,189,446 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.