Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. Over the last seven days, Open Platform has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Open Platform has a market cap of $838,018.00 and $713.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Platform token can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00263644 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009296 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $144.84 or 0.01339135 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00093018 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Open Platform Profile
Open Platform launched on May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 718,950,534 tokens. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official website is www.openfuture.io.
Buying and Selling Open Platform
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.