Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. Over the last seven days, Zilla has traded 31.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zilla has a total market cap of $1.14 million and approximately $442,244.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilla token can now be bought for about $0.0189 or 0.00000174 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.68 or 0.01330459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00092973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000422 BTC.
Zilla’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. The official website for Zilla is zla.io.
Zilla Token Trading
Zilla can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilla should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilla using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.