ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. ProxyNode has a total market cap of $88,444.00 and approximately $222.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ProxyNode has traded 21.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ProxyNode coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $93.36 or 0.00871903 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000344 BTC.
PRX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 119,228,048 coins. ProxyNode’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.network.
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.