THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. THETA has a total market cap of $107.48 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, THETA has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One THETA token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001160 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bithumb, Fatbtc and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $505.52 or 0.04747405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00046350 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000163 BTC.
THETA (CRYPTO:THETA) is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. THETA’s official website is www.thetatoken.org.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Upbit, DDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Fatbtc, IDEX, Coinbit, Binance, WazirX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THETA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.