Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 21st. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $2.36 billion and approximately $310.56 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $132.21 or 0.01317020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, BX Thailand, HitBTC and FCoin. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00266396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009916 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022298 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00093228 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00019615 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 17,854,986 coins. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.io. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinSVNode.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Binance, Kraken, IDAX, Gate.io, CoinEx, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Trade Satoshi, CoinBene, CoinZest, Coinsquare, FCoin, Bitfinex, MBAex, Koinex, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Coinbit, BigONE, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Huobi, Bitkub, Indodax, Bitbns, HitBTC, Kucoin, OKEx, Bitrue, YoBit, WazirX, DragonEX, Hotbit, Coinsuper, Korbit, Upbit, Altcoin Trader, ZB.COM, Bibox and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.