ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One ICON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001946 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, ABCC, Hotbit and Bithumb. ICON has a total market cap of $96.75 million and approximately $10.64 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ICON has traded down 17.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00266245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009806 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01314385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011029 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 490,453,304 coins. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Bithumb, Huobi, Bitbns, COSS, Upbit, OOOBTC, DragonEX, Allbit, CoinTiger, ABCC, Gate.io, Binance, Rfinex, OKEx and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.