Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 21st. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for $72.95 or 0.00719531 BTC on popular exchanges including Coindeal, OKCoin.cn, Bithesap and Indodax. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $4.60 billion and approximately $2.88 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011835 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015358 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000609 BTC.
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,084,912 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, BitBay, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, Bitstamp, Mercatox, C-Patex, OpenLedger DEX, BTC-Alpha, Bit-Z, BigONE, BiteBTC, LocalTrade, Koinim, COSS, Kuna, Instant Bitex, Cryptomate, Zebpay, Gatecoin, Korbit, LBank, Kucoin, ChaoEX, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, BCEX, Bitinka, Gate.io, Coinbe, WazirX, EXX, Bitfinex, Cryptohub, Bitsane, CPDAX, DOBI trade, CoinTiger, Bithumb, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Mercado Bitcoin, TradeOgre, Coinroom, MBAex, Lykke Exchange, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Fatbtc, CoinsBank, IDCM, FCoin, LiteBit.eu, Bitmaszyna, Huobi, Independent Reserve, Buda, Liqui, CoinEx, HBUS, Covesting, QuadrigaCX, Stellarport, Trade By Trade, Kraken, TDAX, ABCC, Coinsuper, Bits Blockchain, xBTCe, Bitbank, BTCC, Bitso, Bleutrade, C-CEX, Coinut, OKEx, YoBit, Coinone, WEX, BTC Markets, Coinbase Pro, BitForex, Tripe Dice Exchange, BTC Trade UA, SouthXchange, Negocie Coins, Bibox, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Ovis, Indodax, Exrates, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, BitFlip, DSX, Binance, BitcoinTrade, Upbit, OKCoin.cn, Crex24, BitMarket, BL3P, Bittylicious, Koineks, Koinex, Braziliex, Nanex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitlish, CoinBene, CoinExchange, LakeBTC, Liquid, C2CX, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, Exmo, Bithesap, GOPAX, Poloniex, RightBTC, Altcoin Trader, Graviex, Coinsquare, Coindeal, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OKCoin International, TOPBTC, QBTC, Iquant, BtcTrade.im, B2BX, Vebitcoin and Sistemkoin. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.