Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. Over the last seven days, Miners’ Reward Token has traded up 0% against the dollar. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market capitalization of $497,830.00 and approximately $967.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0498 or 0.00000491 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00266245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009806 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01314385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000426 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token launched on March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official website is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.