Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 21st. Octoin Coin has a market capitalization of $44,076.00 and approximately $63,376.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Octoin Coin has traded down 2% against the dollar. One Octoin Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0794 or 0.00000792 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00266396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009916 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $132.21 or 0.01317020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022298 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00093228 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Octoin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 1,221,596 coins and its circulating supply is 555,137 coins. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Octoin Coin is occwallet.com.
Buying and Selling Octoin Coin
Octoin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Octoin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Octoin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.