Origo (CURRENCY:OGO) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 21st. One Origo token can currently be bought for $0.0273 or 0.00000272 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Origo has a total market cap of $9.76 million and $9.97 million worth of Origo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Origo has traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $485.28 or 0.04834539 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00047963 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000181 BTC.
Origo Token Profile
OGO is a token. Its genesis date was June 18th, 2018. Origo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 358,101,149 tokens. The Reddit community for Origo is /r/origonetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Origo’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Origo’s official website is origo.network. Origo’s official message board is medium.com/@origonetwork.
Buying and Selling Origo
Origo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Origo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.