Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. Over the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a market capitalization of $4.02 billion and $21.41 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can now be purchased for $0.99 or 0.00009806 BTC on exchanges including BtcTurk, TDAX, Upbit and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00266245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01314385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021860 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00092920 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019648 BTC.
Tether’s launch date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,095,057,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,043,907,382 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tether is tether.to.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TDAX, QBTC, TOPBTC, DragonEX, LBank, Gate.io, Kraken, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, Bitfinex, CoinEx, B2BX, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, CoinBene, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Poloniex, IDCM, ABCC, Bibox, ZB.COM, Upbit, Kryptono, UEX, Coinut, BitMart, OOOBTC, Sistemkoin, Liqui, IDAX, MBAex, Huobi, Trade By Trade, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, EXX, OKEx, Iquant, Binance, BitForex, Exmo, C2CX, FCoin and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.