Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. One Banyan Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bibox, IDEX and CoinEx. During the last week, Banyan Network has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. Banyan Network has a total market cap of $212,816.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00025276 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003545 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Banyan Network Profile
Banyan Network (BBN) uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,736,186 tokens. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork.
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinEx, Bibox and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.