DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 23rd. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN, HitBTC, YoBit and Bancor Network. DecentBet has a market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $567.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00265660 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.35 or 0.01318106 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022516 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00096915 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000424 BTC.
DecentBet’s genesis date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 tokens. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN, YoBit and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.