Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 23rd. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $5.38 million and $300,577.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 0.5% against the dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Bitbns.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is a token. Its launch date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.