RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 23rd. RefToken has a market capitalization of $133,284.00 and $6.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, RefToken has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. One RefToken token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001276 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $509.41 or 0.04900517 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00046667 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
RefToken (CRYPTO:REF) is a token. Its launch date was September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,005,000 tokens. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for RefToken is reftoken.io.
Buying and Selling RefToken
RefToken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.