X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. One X-Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, X-Coin has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. X-Coin has a total market cap of $39,123.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 66.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
X-Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. The official website for X-Coin is x-coin.info. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
X-Coin Coin Trading
X-Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.