Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 23rd. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $5,634.00 and $36.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $92.81 or 0.00897255 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00026250 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00243686 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006742 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003990 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.