Hacken (CURRENCY:HKN) traded down 15.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. One Hacken token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001649 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Kucoin and Kuna. Over the last week, Hacken has traded 20.8% higher against the US dollar. Hacken has a market capitalization of $919,050.00 and approximately $4,079.00 worth of Hacken was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $504.50 or 0.04969037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00047507 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Hacken Token Profile
Hacken (CRYPTO:HKN) is a token. It was first traded on August 30th, 2017. Hacken’s total supply is 5,488,560 tokens. The official message board for Hacken is steemit.com/@hacken. The official website for Hacken is hacken.io. Hacken’s official Twitter account is @Hacken_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hacken is /r/hacken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hacken
Hacken can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, Kuna and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hacken should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hacken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.