Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 20% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. In the last week, Mercury has traded down 15.3% against the dollar. Mercury has a total market capitalization of $531,082.00 and approximately $2,304.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mercury token can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00260767 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.27 or 0.01312657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021508 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00099757 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Mercury was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us.
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.