SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 24.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $1.49 million and $1,795.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0269 or 0.00000260 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.12 or 0.00716423 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011553 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015138 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 67.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000262 BTC.
SLR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,779,937 coins and its circulating supply is 55,499,110 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.