Sparkpoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. One Sparkpoint token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B and Hotbit. Over the last week, Sparkpoint has traded 19.2% higher against the US dollar. Sparkpoint has a market capitalization of $201,909.00 and approximately $28,106.00 worth of Sparkpoint was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00260767 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.27 or 0.01312657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021508 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00099757 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Sparkpoint Token Profile
Sparkpoint’s total supply is 16,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,401,645,254 tokens. Sparkpoint’s official message board is medium.com/theecosystem. Sparkpoint’s official website is sparkpoint.io. Sparkpoint’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sparkpoint Token Trading
Sparkpoint can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparkpoint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparkpoint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparkpoint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparkpoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparkpoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.