Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. During the last seven days, Wowbit has traded 10.4% higher against the dollar. Wowbit has a market capitalization of $2.85 million and $181,430.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wowbit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0102 or 0.00000101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 94.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Wowbit is a token. Wowbit’s total supply is 1,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,777,778 tokens. Wowbit’s official message board is wowoonet.com/news.html. The official website for Wowbit is wowoonet.com.
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wowbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.