Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 25th. During the last week, Ankr has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. Ankr has a market capitalization of $11.37 million and $5.38 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ankr token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, Bilaxy, Binance DEX and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $503.53 or 0.04886019 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00046287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ankr (ANKR) is a token. Its launch date was February 21st, 2019. Ankr’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,676,889,052 tokens. The official message board for Ankr is medium.com/ankr-network. Ankr’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ankr’s official website is www.ankr.com.
Buying and Selling Ankr
Ankr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, CoinExchange, Hotbit, BitMax, ABCC, Binance DEX, Bitinka, Huobi Korea, Sistemkoin, Coinone, Coinsuper, Bittrex, Bilaxy, KuCoin, Coinall, Bithumb and Bgogo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ankr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.