BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One BOMB token can now be bought for approximately $3.97 or 0.00037946 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and DDEX. BOMB has a market capitalization of $3.81 million and $618,095.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BOMB has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00025709 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00153044 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 110.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008485 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,090.56 or 0.99891330 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000047 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 960,052 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,264 tokens. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOMB is /r/bombtoken. The official website for BOMB is bombtoken.com.
BOMB Token Trading
BOMB can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.