Condominium (CURRENCY:CDM) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 24th. Condominium has a total market capitalization of $129,776.00 and $1,245.00 worth of Condominium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Condominium coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Graviex. During the last seven days, Condominium has traded down 31.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.38 or 0.00260415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.88 or 0.01311573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00021377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00098227 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Condominium’s total supply is 1,607,137,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,604,623,114 coins. Condominium’s official Twitter account is @cdmcoin. Condominium’s official website is cdmcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Condominium
Condominium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condominium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condominium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Condominium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Condominium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condominium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.