Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. Over the last seven days, Cosmos has traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a total market cap of $499.25 million and approximately $104.56 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cosmos coin can now be purchased for about $2.62 or 0.00025806 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, Coinone and GDAC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Function X (FX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002569 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00152982 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 109% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008509 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,090.56 or 0.99891330 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00039033 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000048 BTC.
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 237,928,231 coins and its circulating supply is 190,688,439 coins. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, GDAC, Coinone and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.