Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded 16% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 24th. In the last week, Dinero has traded 22.2% lower against the dollar. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. Dinero has a total market cap of $5,417.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 94.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
DIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. The official message board for Dinero is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official website is dinerocoin.org. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.