eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 25th. In the last week, eBitcoin has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar. eBitcoin has a market capitalization of $573,109.00 and approximately $5,271.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBitcoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0303 or 0.00000300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, CoinExchange and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00257876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.11 or 0.01312045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020545 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00095539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000415 BTC.
eBitcoin Token Profile
eBitcoin’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. The official message board for eBitcoin is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org.
eBitcoin Token Trading
eBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.