Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded up 8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 25th. One Observer coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Coinsuper. Over the last seven days, Observer has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. Observer has a market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $177,218.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00258862 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.99 or 0.01319598 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020574 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00095394 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000421 BTC.
Observer’s total supply is 11,286,112,539 coins and its circulating supply is 1,338,928,788 coins. Observer’s official website is www.obsr.org. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1.
Observer Coin Trading
Observer can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.