Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN, Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. In the last seven days, Patientory has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Patientory has a market cap of $679,747.00 and approximately $4,961.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00258337 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.24 or 0.01314409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020437 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00095507 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000419 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory’s launch date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bittrex, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.