Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. Over the last seven days, Patron has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar. Patron has a market cap of $39,663.00 and $406.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patron token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Exrates, HitBTC and IDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00258733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.57 or 0.01311880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020645 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00095497 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000418 BTC.
Patron was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 393,719,212 tokens. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official message board is medium.com/@patronproject. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, LATOKEN, CoinBene, Hotbit, Exrates, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.